What is Speech Therapy?
Our speech therapists are trained to evaluate, diagnose, and treat children who have speech, language, cognitive, social, and feeding/swallowing disorders. We work one-on-one with children and their families to facilitate communication at school, at home, and in every facet of life in a sensory-based environment. Our SLPs can help your child have a voice!
Our therapists have a range of experience including, but not limited to:
• Articulation and related motor speech disorders
• Auditory Processing Disorders
• Augmentative / Alternative Communication
• Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
• Cognitive / Attention Impairments
• Expressive Language Disorders / Delays
• Fluency Disorders
• Hearing Impairments
• Literacy and pre-literacy difficulties
• Oral Motor Impairments
• Phonological Difficulties
• Play skill difficulties
• Pragmatic (Social) Difficulties
• Receptive Language Disorders / Delays
• Swallowing and/or Feeding Difficulties
• Voice Disorders
• Written Expression Difficulties
How Do I Know if My Child Needs Speech Therapy?
If you have any concerns about your child’s communication skills in any setting (home, school, daycare, or any other social setting), give us a call to set up an evaluation. The PDFs below can help you determine if your child needs Speech-Language therapy.